Open the Tapplock App:
- You will be prompted with a message that reads “Allow Tapplock to access your location?” (iOS) or "Allow Tapplock to access this device's location?" (Android)
- Select either "Only While Using the App" or "Always Allow" (iOS) or "Allow" (Android)
- Press down on the shackle of your Tapplock lite twice.
- You should now see a flashing blue light on your Tapplock lite.
- You should see the name TLL05A come up. This is the default name for your Tapplock lite.
- Wait a couple seconds for your Tapplock lite and device to be paired.
- You should now be connected and ready to add your fingerprints!
- You will not be able to pair your Tapplock lite in the Bluetooth Settings of your mobile device.
- Double check that your device isn’t currently connected to another Bluetooth device (i.e., Smart watch, Smart home, Bluetooth headset, Wireless speakers). This sometimes causes interferences during the initial setup.
- You may receive a prompt from the Tapplock App asking to send notifications. You may choose to either allow or refuse this.
- If you are switching between applications on your device, the Tapplock lite will automatically disconnect from the Bluetooth connection.