Every Tapplock has a warranty period of 12-months from shipping date. Due to the nature of the products, Tapplock cannot provide a refund for any returned units with opened packages. All units will be inspected for damages before crediting accounts.
- Warranty is availed only by the first and original buyer and is not transferable
- In the event of replacement, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover time taken for replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period
Warranty doesn’t apply to the product if:
- Any water damage done to the units. Extensive exposure to rain or water may damage the PCB. Keeping Tapplock one and Tapplock one+ in the locked position will allow it to be used outdoors in harsh rain conditions.
- Tapplock lite is designed for indoor use only, and should not be exposed to rain, water or other harsh weather conditions. Doing so will void the warranty for Tapplock lite.
- Damages the lock retains due to negligence or intentionally caused by the user
- Parts that require replacement due to normal wear and tear, corrosion, rust, stain, etc.
- Product being service or repaired or opened by anyone
- Natural disasters
Tapplocks that are purchased through 3rd-party vendors must be serviced through the 3rd-party vendors. Tapplock does not honour any unauthorized 3rd-party vendor sales and purchases. To verify if a 3rd-party vendor is an authorized seller, send us an email.
Submit a Claim:
To submit a warranty claim, submit a support request or send us an email and include the following details:
- Original Tapplock.com order number or proof of purchase if purchased outside of Tapplock.com
- Email address used to register your Tapplock
- Lock ID number (This number is located on the back of your Tapplock. If the numbers are too small, attach a picture for reference)
- The name of the lock you are having troubles with (i.e. TL104A is the default name for Tapplock one)
- A brief description of the issue you experienced
- Any short videos or pictures of your Tapplock malfunctioning